The UTS Master of Laws (LLM) caters to the changing demands of the legal profession. Providing the opportunity for law graduates to specialise in particular areas that are relevant to their area of legal practice, the UTS LLM is vocationally relevant and intellectually rewarding. Successful interaction between the legal profession and UTS: Law guarantees a close match between a first-class education and a marketable postgraduate legal qualification. Classes are taught by a mix of practising professionals, full-time academic staff and international visiting academics, and opportunities for cross-institutional study, both inside and outside Australia, are encouraged.
- · Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with honours, LLB with a graduate certificate or higher, or Juris Doctor (JD)
- · Grade Point Average (GPA) min 5 out of 7
- · Personal statement
- · statement of service, or letter of employment
- · curriculum vitae (CV)
- · portfolio
- · IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
Tuition & Fees
For this course, the cost per credit point for 2018 is $858. The total credit points are 48.
The University of Technology Sydney offers several scholarship opportunities. For more information on scholarship opportunities available for eligible students, please click the links below:
For Law students: Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarships
Only for international students：
Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
COLFUTURO and UTS Master (Coursework) Scholarships - COLOMBIA (External)
Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarships (KTP Master Degree)
· share apartments – two, three, four, six, seven, eight, nine-bedroom apartments with a common living room, kitchen and bathroom facilities, or
· studio apartments – a self-contained area including bedroom, bathroom and kitchen facilities.
Get more information about housing at: